Saturday, April 12, 2008

CELEBRITY sighting! How exciting!

We saw Mary Murphy, judge from the TV Show "So you think you can Dance" tonight at Coyote Bar & Grill in Carlsbad. That show is watched religiously in my home, since Jess is a dancer. I hadn't noticed her until a friend pointed her out. If you watch the show, she is famous for her yelling (aka WOOOO) when a contestant does really well! I refrained from going up to her and asking her for a famous WOOOOO!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh how cool is that!! I was going to come by but it just ended up being too late and I had left my son at home by himself... Oh well... next time I guess....

Rachel Ann said...

I LOVE celebrity sightings. That lady is OUT of control though with her screaming...LOL...maybe that is why I watch the dance show so much!