Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Hot blooded, check it and see...
I couldn't resist! I've had a fever for the last two days, and a headache to match. Glad I am not any sicker, maybe that flu shot is working overtime to fight the germs! who knows?
Regardless, I am home...no boot camp (i actually miss it, that's scary!) For those of you that are even bored-er (is that a word?! lol!) than me...
Things I have done while home:
1.put in some laundry
2.painted my nails and toes with a new "goth" color! I went for dark, but this is too dark! It looked like a wine color in the bottle~ not so much on my nails.
3. straightened my desk....
4. looked at some scrap stuff I want to work on, but have no creativity/energy at the moment, sigh...
And now, I am ready for a nap~ zzzzzzzz........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LMAO at the title. Actually, this whole post is hilarious. Nice to see what you'v ebeen up to lately seeing as how i've been such a stranger. Sorry you've been so sick, though! Feel better soon. As for the nailpolish.. must be something in the air. I'm tempted lately to try out dark blue or black. hmm...
Post a Comment