Saturday, March 8, 2008
Fever free...and my latest read...
The flu bug has moved on (lets hope and pray!) I look forward to getting back to my bootcamp routine and life in general. Although this week was not what I planned, it did give me time to start my new book, A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle. (Oprahs Book Club) I guess there has been a lot of controversy over this new book. I haven't gotten too involved in all of that. The whole premise is to find out what your lifes purpose is, as in "what does life (God, for me) want from me? vs. what do I want from life (God)? To invite stillness and calmness into your life, and I know that cannot be a bad thing... ever!
Have a great weekend and enjoy the nice weather in SD~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl... it was great hanging out on saturday!! love to dance!! see you next weekend too!!
Post a Comment