Sunday, June 1, 2008

So Kari updated her blog, I'd better too! LOL!

I am feeling the pressure...lol! So May was basically a blur for me. It flew by and was filled with a lot of fun stuff~ A few highlights from May:
  • Alicia Keys concert was amazing, she is sooo talented! Jordin and Ne-Yo were great too!
  • Erica is now enrolled in Kindergarten for the Fall 2008...I can't believe it!
  • I had a wonderful Mothers Day with my little family! Breakfast out and Shopping...fun!
  • Fun mid-week birthday party at Coyotes with Teri, Maren and the Duo.
  • Officially signed up for Survivor Crop 2008 which will be in October. I am also a committee member this year, and will be volunteering to head up the Make-n-take project.
  • The new season of "So You Think You Can Dance" started...with a dancer in the house, that is a big deal!
  • and last but definitely not least, two nights out scrapbooking with my gal pals at Ever After! Thanks Kari for planning our night, it was great to meet more of your friends~

See you soon blog...

2 comments:

Kari said...

We did have a fun time on saturday!! thanks for hanging with us!!... we'll have to do it more... let me know if you want to catch "Sex & the City" anytime soon!!

Rachel Ann said...

Monica...I tagged you...link to the post below to find out what you need to do--

http://rachelannmac.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged-again.html