skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life, Love & Creativity...
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Back to PINK...
So... I tried to change it up a bit, and switched my blog to other colors for awhile, but I just couldn't stand it! I need to go back to the comfort of my favorite color...
PINK!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Monica
View my complete profile
Just the facts...
Enjoy baking (must refrain)
I scrapbook better than I cook!
Love dancing, especially w/ live music
Married to my best friend for 19 years
Mom to two amazing daughters
Must have Diet Coke (in a cup/w ice and a straw!)
Native So Cal Girl
Senior Demonstrator for Uppercase Living
Teacher at Ever After Scrapbooks
Upcoming Classes at Ever After Scrapbooks
TAKING A SUMMER BREAK...see you in the Fall!
Designs from Uppercase Living...
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called
Uppercase Living
. Make your own badge
here
.
Scrapbookers Look Here:
Ali Edwards
Becky Higgins
Candice McLean
Casey Rivas
Donna Downey
Ever After Scrapbooks
Kari and Gina
One Little Word
Survivor Crop 2008 Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment