Tuesday, February 19, 2008
New blog, day one...
Well readers, here we are on my second blog...the first one is still out there, but for some reason I cannot get in to post on it anymore. SO, thus...a NEW blog is born! It seems appropriate, as I started a new exercise regimen this week, as well as a new food plan. Out with the sugar, in with the good food! I started a 5 day a week Fitness Boot Camp and it is kicking my butt! (what it really needs is some serious shrinking!) It is from 5:30-6:30AM and yes, it is still pitch black at O'DARK THIRTY! Anyway, I can tell that this class is going to push me to limits beyond my comfort zone... it already has! The diet has been on the calendar since last year, but the rebel in me waited awhile. Okay....a long while! Enough said about that...
Anyway...the plan for this BLOG is to fill it with random events around my house, my bursts of creativity, which lately have been sparse, and even some play by play of my early morning outing (just in case you wish you could be there with me! LOL!) I hope you will leave comments for me when you can so I know someone is out there reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment